This is what we are doing to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic when you visit our office:In light of these unprecedented times, our office wants to inform you that we are taking this current situation very seriously. We are an integral part of the health care system in our community. As such, we are keeping our doors open to provide care for our patients.
- We are constantly taking measures, above and beyond, to maintain a disinfected environment. We disinfect any equipment after every use, our entire office surfaces multiple times per day and any furniture and pens after each patient or visitor has touched them.
- We routinely sterilize our hands. We do not touch our faces with our hands and refrain from close contact. Staff will continue to sterilize their hands between each and every patient.
- We are asking patients to wait in their automobiles for their appointment to keep the waiting room clear.
- We are limiting the number of patients in the office to two (2) at a time and keeping them in treatment rooms far apart.
- Patients are being screened the day before via telephone for symptoms.
- Patients are being screened the day they arrive for symptoms.
- Patient temperatures are being scanned upon arrival.
- We request that visitors/family members wait in the car. Only patients will be allowed to enter the office.